At the See Sea Motel, we understand that your dog is part of the family! We’re thrilled to be a pet-friendly motel and welcome dogs in selected rooms. In order to ensure that all of our visitors have an enjoyable stay, we ask that guests traveling with their four-legged friends sign the policy below upon check-in.
By bringing my pet to the See Sea Motel, I agree to the following:
- I understand that only two pets are allowed per guest room.
- My pet’s vaccinations are up-to-date and he or she is free of fleas or ticks.
- My pet is well-socialized with people and other animals.
- My pet is not aggressive.
- I agree to clean up after my pet and properly dispose of any waste.
- My pet must be restrained or removed from guest room while hotel staff is present working in room.
- My pet will be on a leash with a maximum range of six feet or in a carrier at all times when outside of the room.
- I understand that a non-refundable pet charge of $25 per night will be charged upon check-in. I further understand that this fee does not include any additional costs which may result from damage or need for excessive cleaning of soiled linens, carpeting or furniture.
- I am aware that an additional charge will apply if excessive cleaning is necessary. I also agree that the condition of the room is based on the sole judgment of management upon my departure.
- As a pet owner, I am liable for any disturbances my pet causes to guests staying at the See Sea Motel. I understand that a charge of up to $500 may be applied to any disturbances. On the second incident of a reported disturbance, the See Sea Motel may ask for the pet to be removed from property.
- I understand that my dog is not permitted at the motel pool.
- The See Sea Motel is not liable for any injury suffered by pet while on hotel premises.
- I accept full responsibility for any liability arising from my pet, including pet damage or personal injury to hotel, hotel staff, guest, third party or property.
- I acknowledge that I have been informed of the See Sea Motel’s pet-friendly policies and procedures. I am aware that I may be responsible for additional fees if damage, excessive noise and/or flea infestation occurs during my stay